- To promote and encourage radio and television broadcast careers and professions.
- To encourage the use of professional and ethical standards in radio and television broadcast.
- To encourage professionals in radio and television broadcasting to preserve their honor.
- To support education, occupations, and professions, as well as to regulate radio and television broadcast professionals’ etiquette and ethics.
- To assist and support education Radio and television careers and professions research, trial, training, academic dissemination, and technology.
- To provide members with career and educational advice and opportunities in radio and television broadcasting, as well as providing information on radio and television broadcast careers and professions.
- To cooperate with charitable organizations for the benefit of charities and non-profit organizations that are unrelated to politics.